the silent autumn

then... the autumn breeze finally blow the gloomy and despair heart

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Welcome Note

First of all, welcome to my newest blog. Me myself can't even tell how many blog that I actually have, ever have, ever manage or even just ever log in to. Well, it's just me... Always curious to the new exposure. But this time, I wanna make this blog unique. This blog will only capture my side as someone who love making poems. The language will be both Indonesia and English. Though, I am very looking forward to learn other language. Pray for me for extra money and excess time... *Hehehe... ;p

Then I suddenly think, hmmm... I wanna have one too...!!! So, here it is the born of the new blog of mine... Please, enjoy... :)

*All poems are under copyright of Oktariza Muchfianagari. All poems unless stated otherwise are made by Oktariza Muchfianagari a.k.a chicha, chica, cicha, cica :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home